Click Here For:
Request a Tour
2019-2020 Keshet Preschool Calendar
2019 Camp Keshet Registration
2019-2020 Keshet Registration Form
2019 – 2020 Keshet Vacation Camp Registration
Come Learn And Play In A Jewish Way!
Come Join Us As We Celebrate 14th Year Of Jewish Early Childhood Education!
Classes for children ages:
2 [by 12/1] Gan Katantan
3 [by 12/1] Gan Katanim
4 [by 12/1] Gan Gadol
Early Drop Off Available: 7:30 To 9:00 Am * Limited Availability
Morning Classes: 9 am to Noon
Optional Lunch Bunch: Noon to 1 pm
Enrichment Classes: 1 – 2 pm
[children 3 and 4 years]
[ex. Hebrew, Dance, Art, Tennis]
Starting January 2018, we will begin our Pitzel class for our 18-24 mos. old children. Classes take place 9:00-12pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays until the end of the school year.
Call Mandi Warner for information!
(585)473-1190 ext. 121 or email@example.com
We Look Forward To Welcoming Your Family Into Our Keshet Community!
Keshet Preschool integrates school with the whole of synagogue life. Children and their families have many opportunities to build strong relationships with each other, our faculty, staff, and the Temple Beth El community.
Our enrollment is open to the entire Rochester community
At Keshet, we are committed to:
- Providing an environment which immerses children in Jewish values, culture, and traditions to enhance their love and connection to the Jewish community
- Providing children with a safe, warm, and interesting environment which encourages social, emotional, physical, and cognitive growth
- Providing children with opportunities for success, building a strong foundation for lifetime learning
- Providing high quality educators who will value and respect each child as a unique individual and guide them as they develop and grow
- Literacy- and play-based curriculum
- Providing equal opportunity of secular and Judaic learning
- Highlights include Parsha of the Week and weekly opportunity for giving Tzedekah and learning the meaning behind charity and kindness
We believe that rich Judaic early childhood experiences create the strongest roots for the future of Judaism.
We Learn and play in a Jewish Way!